Question:
Good sea-food restaurants in cornwall/devon please?
?
2007-06-22 12:14:15 UTC
Good sea-food restaurants in cornwall/devon please?
Nine answers:
2007-06-22 22:48:48 UTC
I live in Ohio (usa) but I went to Cornwall in 2001 and though we traveled (very) inexpensively, but I still wanted to try and help you with this! I loved that area of England.. so beautiful. We went to a place and got cream tea, though I regret not being able to remember the name. And while in Penzance(?) we stopped at Adelaide's for some food (it was good but a very, very small place).. Ok, I know none of this matters to you :)

Seafood Restaurant Mylor looks like a nice place!

Here are some links..

http://www.eatoutcornwall.com/cornwall-restaurant/details-restaurant.php?pv=5268

http://www.sugarvine.com/DevonandCornwall/search/cuisine_search.asp?cuisine_type=Seafood
The Bankman.
2007-06-22 12:16:12 UTC
You just know most people are going to say Rick Stein in Padstow - fair enough but a bit obvious. Also Jamie Olivers' place at Rock.

My favourite places were in Market Street in Falmouth. Loads to choose from.
shiree
2007-06-22 12:22:27 UTC
that wud have to be Rick Steins . The Seafood Resaurant in Padstow, Cornwall :)
Knownow't
2007-06-23 03:56:23 UTC
Blue Fish - St Ives

Had a meal there, not cheap but nice...in fact one or two good seafood places by the Harbour at St. Ives, only trouble is trying to park...went in November and still busy so god knows what August would be like...love seafood....
meggi
2016-12-08 21:37:45 UTC
relies upon slightly if its upscale or not. Ahoy Mateys, beach capture, Wild Blue Seas, regardless of your call is then upload on the River or Ocean, Captain (call) delight, Toss the Dock traces Pirattitude
Sal*UK
2007-06-22 12:16:12 UTC
Rick Steins in Padstow - but take your credit card!!
2007-06-22 13:32:38 UTC
TRY THIS ONE

Howlers Restaurant

248 Union Street